Washing and care underwear like bras should be done properly so that it can be used for a long time. Let's consider the following tips.
1. Wash and treat your bra carefully so that elasticity is not lost, because the bra has foam or wire on the inside.
2. Read labels carefully and follow the instructions listed maintenance. Moreover, bra made of various fabrics, such as cotton, silk, satin and lycra.
3. To wash bras and other underwear by using a washing machine, use a special bag underwear. Use cold water to wash in order elasticity awake. It would be better if the washing by hand. Previously, soak in soapy water first bra for a few minutes.
4. Avoid washing clothes in a dark-colored clothing, so that the color does not fade underwear.
5. For underwear made of satin or silk, wash by hand. Choose a mild detergent or soap.
6. Use a few drops of vinegar to remove sweat stains bra strap.
7. Do not use the dryer to dry a bra that does not shrink. Let it dry naturally aerated. Avoid direct sunlight and drying bra to a vertical position.
8. When saving bra, avoid stacking cups left and right parts, because it can make the bra loses its shape. Instead, fold the rear part and the second strap to keep lined cup. It would be better if you have a special bag to keep it.